5.26.2011

reboot

by erin

During the early months of spring, I was so motivated. I was eating healthy, exercising several times a week, biking a lot, getting things done around the house and being productive at work. I looked and felt good.

I'm not sure why, but in recent weeks that has all but stopped. We've been busy with house and yard projects (jackhammering up all of our concrete and pouring new front steps and sidewalks...blurg). and I've been tired. and unmotivated. I don't go to the gym anymore. I've been eating worse. and I'm exhausted.

So today, I'm rebooting. Back to exercising, eating healthy, and being productive. Back to daily green monsters and back on my bike. No more tv, mac & cheese and beer. Okay, there will be some beer. I'm not a robot. But back to moderation.

yep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment