12.27.2010

Santa reads my blog

by erin

Dear Santa,
You are GOOD. and I am totally humbled to know that you read my blog, because I got pretty much everything that I asked for, and even a few things I didn't realize I wanted but that I now know I can't live without (awesome grammar, erin).

Like...
a NOOK!
 along with this fancy Jonathan Adler case!
Seriously, asking for one of these didn't even cross my mind, but in the 48 or so hours that I've owned it, I've become obsessed. SO great.

A few more gifts that I received:
immersion blender (YAY!)

Lego Harry Potter for my Wii (nerd)

 a plush doormat...

...and a pretty table runner!
Apparently, my mother-in-law spotted a Crate and Barrel catalog on my coffee table, which I, of course, had marked up with everything that I wanted (I like to keep the husband informed, just in case). She stole it, took it to C&B, & got these lovely gifts. Sneaky sneaky!

Caribou Coffee super-insulated tumbler

Smartwool socks (it's cold in Minnesota, okay?)

Penzey's Chili 9000 (far superior to my Chili 3000) and a few other yummy spices

And, as usual, my pets made a haul, too. We came home with 3 boxes of dog treats and at least 10 bags of cat treats. Those are some spoiled animals.

How were your holidays?

4 comments:

Ariane said...

That is so funny! My cats are insanely spoiled, too. They got a cat condo, a ton of new toys & balls, and $10 Petsmart giftcards each in their stockings. Can you tell my mom wishes she were a grandma, like, yesterday?

Jen said...

My holidays were fabulous and Santa was good to me too!!

And you're in MN? Me too! Me too!! I LOVE meeting bloggers in my area!

Have you added your city info to Location Central yet? It's where you see who blogs by you. All us MN bloggers are on there!!

www.LocationCentral.blogspot.com

Jenny K. said...

I love my Nook!! LOVE!! Our boys got lots of treats as well. :-) Yay for Christmas!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Santa was very good to me as well!

Post a Comment