12.18.2010

all I want for Christmas

by erin

Dear Santa Claus, 
How have you been? Did you have a nice summer? How is your wife? I have been especially good this year, so I have a long list of presents that I want.
Charlie Brown Christmas is my all-time favorite Christmas movie. I watch it several times a year (I mean, it's like 25 minutes long, so that's really not saying much) and it always brings back wonderful memories of my favorite season.
 
So, like greedy little Sally, I am going to write my letter to Santa (who still comes to my house) (yes, I am 27 years old) in case he needs a reminder of what I want for Christmas this year.

Dear Santa,
Do you remember my letters to you when I was little? When I wrote out detailed, indexed Christmas lists, complete with pictures and other helpful identifying information? I'm glad you didn't give up on me then, because I was pretty obnoxious.
 I've come to realize as I grow older that I am pretty blessed. And, as cheesy as it sounds, Christmas means more than gifts (Linus was right, huh?) and I already have everything I could want (except my sisters home for Christmas, but I sadly think that is out of your control).

That being said...here are a few things on my Christmas list this year.


my favorite Pink lotion
 pretty pearl studs

 Penzey's chili powder (or any Penzey's spices, really)

 a super-insulated coffee mug

That's not too much to ask, is it?
All I want is what I have coming to me! All I want is my fair share!

Happy one-week-till-Christmas!!

2 comments:

Ariane said...

I think this is a very reasonable Christmas list! I'm sure Santa will bring it all, haha.

I've seen some whoppers out here in Christmas list blogland, and Santa will think you are very modest!

Kelley said...

I have an immersion blender and love it. Happy holidays :)

Post a Comment