10.20.2010

deja vu

by erin

About two years ago, in one of my very first (and coincidentally, one of my favorite) posts for this lil' blog, I wrote about how much I loved sweaters, and then posted a bunch of pictures of my favorites from Target.

Well, I guess some things never change, because that's exactly what I'm doing today. What can I say, I'm a creature of habit. And I really love Target. Especially when they have cute, basic sweaters on sale for $15, which they do all this week.

 I am so obsessed with this mustard color right now. I have no idea why.
I bought this one yesterday...

...and I'm wearing this one right now. I know how much you guys love these glimpses into my life.

Argyle? Yes please!

Something about this one really really appeals to me. It would be perfect for work or a night out.

Love the color blocking on this one...

...and the differing stripes here.

Not all of these are available in store (not in my Target, anyway) and they were already looking a little picked over when I shopped yesterday, so hurry hurry hurry to Target and pick a few up before they're gone!

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Oh my gosh - Mustard is such a fabulous color. I love mustard yellow & gray together!

Like this by AbbaDabbaBags:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/59047573/deluxe-clutch-with-wrist-strap-optic

erin said...

I love, love, love gray and yellow together too! That bag is darling!

Post a Comment