7.07.2010

so long, farewell...

by erin

...but only for a few more weeks!

If you follow me on twitter, you're probably aware that lately my life consists of BarBri lectures, bar exam studying, and How I Met Your Mother on dvd (sidebar: how did it take me so long to start watching this show? why did no one inform me of NPH's awesomeness?), which leaves little to no time for blogging.  This will continue to be the case until the bar exam at the end of this month, so please excuse my absence until then - and wish me (much-needed) luck on the exam!!

xoxo,
erin

5 comments:

Kari Glynn said...

How I Met Your Mother is one of our favorite shows! Glad you're taking time out for fun stuff! Good luck!!!

Jessica said...

We love How I met your mother! The best! Good luck!

JBF said...

GOOD LUCK! I'm glad I can have all of the luck to myself in February. :)

The reason you did not previously know about HIMYM is that CBS is awful and HIMYM is pretty much the only reason you would ever watch it (unless you like college basketball).

Katie B said...

Good Luck Erin! And NPH in HIMYM is WAY BETTER than Doogie! I heart that show!

melissa oholendt said...

Good luck lady!! I have no doubt you will pass with FLYING colors!

Post a Comment