6.21.2011

an open letter

by erin

Dear every guy that lifts weights at my gym,

Hi. Yes, I'm a girl. Yes, I lift weights. Yes, I do so while bouncing around to Robyn or Lissie or even Britney. Yes, the weights I lift weigh less than yours. Yes, I see that you're tough and strong and oh-so-dedicated to weight-lifting. Congratulations.

NOW WILL YOU PLEASE GET OUT OF MY WAY?!?!?!?

Seriously, you are all ridiculous. You do not need to sit on a machine for five minutes in between sets. You do not need to look at me condescendingly when I ask you to move so I can use a machine or a weight. You do not need to judge me for being in the weight room in the first place. You do not need to check me out. You can just keep to yourself and stay out of my way, and we'll all lift our weights and all will be well.

Okay? Okay.

Love,
Erin

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who cares you Lift weight? It's cool. I go to gym as well a toned body looks very sexy to me. And it's a lot of fun when your with your friends. Just got this gym groupon from www.dailyminneapolis.com So you go girl.

Post a Comment