6.14.2011

odds and ends

by erin

a few random things that have nothing to do with anything...
 
First: In the hopes of not letting another gorgeous Minnesota summer pass me by, I've made a summer 2011 bucket list. I'll be adding to it as I think of things, so I'm looking for ideas. What's on your summer to-do list? 
 
 
Second: I'm in the market for a few new beauty products, and again, I need your help. I want:
  1. a new mascara that is relatively inexpensive, will give me the lash drama I so desperately crave, and that won't irritate my tired, sensitive, contact lens-wearing eyes.
  2. a new lip gloss or lip balm that is moisturizing and pretty. bonus points for fewer chemicals.
  3. a nail polish brand that is relatively inexpensive, that goes on easily and dries fast.
  4. a primer that will help me keep shininess at bay but that won't clog my pores.

Third: After about a month of no sidewalks, our never-ending concrete project has finally ended! I don't have photos for you (yet), but I am so excited about our brand new front steps, sidewalks, and patio!!


Fourth: I biked the MS150 last weekend, and despite having two flat tires within a few miles of the end (blurg), it was a fantastic ride. I plan to blog more about that in the next few days, as well.

Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment