2.15.2011

old navy and springtime

by erin

Although I adore summer and fall, spring might be my favorite season. The weather begins to warm, the snow melts, and there is a feeling of newness in the air, which is much needed after a long winter.

One of my favorite things about spring, though, is that I can finally take off my snow boots and puffy coat and wear some of the long-neglected clothes that have been hiding in the back of my closet all winter. I usually use spring as an excuse to add some new pieces to my wardrobe, too, and have already spotted a few must-haves from my beloved Old Navy:

confession: I already bought this.

I don't usually like ON's graphic tees, but I really love this one.

can't go wrong with polka dots!

This dress is perfect for the transition from winter (tights & boots) to spring/summer (bare legs & heels)

Another good transition piece. Bring the spring by layering this pretty tank under sweaters & cardigans.

I've been really impressed with Old Navy's jewelry lately. Some of it tends to look a little cheap, but overall there is some really fantastic stuff at equally awesome prices.

happy shopping!

3 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I want that purple dress! So pretty!

Emily Cumings said...

I can't believe you would wear a shirt with an anchor on it! Call me petty, but I see anything like that and I associate it with the lovely ladies of DG and promptly put it back!

erin said...

Em, that was my first thought when I saw it! But for some reason I love it. Maybe all the sorority life conditioning has finally left me :)

Post a Comment