2.09.2011

Glee Song(s) of the Week

by erin

Glee returns after a weeks-long hiatus, and all is right with the world.
And the best part is that the special Superbowl episode meant that there were two new Glees on this week!

There is a lot of talk on the interwebs about how Glee has changed, how it is so much worse than it used to be, blah blah. I'm not exactly the best critic, because I'm a sucker for basically any on-screen singing and dancing, but I thought both of these episodes were fantastic. Sadly lacking in Emma Pillsbury adorableness, yes, but fantastic nonetheless.

I mean, seriously:
THRILLER!
 Someone on my twitter feed suggested that this should have been the actual Superbowl half-time show. From the approximately three seconds of the Black Eyed Peas I was able to listen to before my ears started bleeding, I wholeheartedly agree.

And last night, another MJ gem:
I just adore Artie and Mike Chang. Both of them together singing/dancing my favorite Michael Jackson song? I died. Of happiness.

1 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I LOVED both of those songs! Glee totally rocks my world.

Post a Comment