1.26.2011

an open letter to moroccanoil

by erin

 

I must confess: when you were described as 'life-changing' and a 'miracle product', I scoffed. I didn't want to believe the hype. But like with Harry Potter, Mad Men, and riding boots, I should have given in earlier, because the hype was right. You are divine. You take my broken, static-y, abused hair, and make it soft, shiny and sleek. You don't weigh down my baby-fine locks, but instead make my hair look healthier than it has in years.

In short, I adore you. Please never leave me.
Love,
Erin



p.s. have you entered the giveaway? it ends today so hop to it!

4 comments:

Ariane said...

I'm intrigued!

Traycina said...

Love MO! When did you get some??

Anonymous said...

oh my god! that is so funny that you posted this because i have been obsessing about this product. THE fergie says it is to die for and c'mon can you imagine anyone that has more over-processed, damaged locks than her?!

oh and this is your ex-wife, i follow you on bloglovin' and like to pop in every once in awhile ;-)

Jessica said...

I completely agree! Huge fan of everything about it. It doesn't make my hair greasy like some serums do and it smells divine! My hair stylist gave me a travel size bottle for Christmas and now I'm addicted.

Post a Comment