1.04.2011

divine conspiracy

by erin

Although I love me some Dave Barnes, I put off buying his new album (which came out in April. not so new anymore). And now I can't believe I waited so long, because it has this amazing song on it.


I am ridiculously, head-over-heels obsessed with this song. I've been listening to it on repeat for three days. and even though I'm not very religious, I love the message and the meaning, which are especially relevant to me at this particular juncture in my marriage.

Plus, how cute is it that his real-life wife is in the video? Pretty adorable, if you ask me.

I know. I'm sappy and ridiculous. I've accepted it.

3 comments:

CallieV said...

I just downloaded this song yesterday! I've heard it a few times as a first dance song and I cry every time! Thanks for sharing the video Erin.

Ariane said...

I just heard of Dave Barnes last month, but I love his voice. It is definitely dreamy.

melissa oholendt said...

Go ahead. Ask me how much I just cried at that video? A. LOT. THAT is why I photograph weddings - that love, that amazing heartfelt love I see in couples keeps my own love in the forefront of my brain every day.

Post a Comment