For as long as I can remember, the holiday season has been my favorite of the year. The music, the lights, the parties, the family time, I love it all. And I am so excited for this year - it will be my first non-law school Christmas in my house and I am going to actually decorate for the first time in, well, ever.

I realize this may be jumping the gun, but I visited Crate and Barrel last weekend and I couldn't help making a few holiday-related purchases. And of course, my holiday season is beginning with cupcakes. No one is surprised by this.
These cupcake stencils will make holiday cupcake (and cookie) decorating so easy...

...as will these holiday cupcake papers (available in regular and mini)!

And since I already have this cupcake stand, I'm looking forward to a holiday cupcake display much like this one:
Pretty AND delicious!

What will be (or has been) your first holiday-related purchase?

3 comments:

Traycina said...

I bought a really pretty mirrored star from Home Goods, that's about this size but attached to a ribbon like a giant ornament. I'm going to hang it above my short bookshelf that all my candles sit on so it catches the light :-)

http://25wishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/img80l-300x270.jpg

Jessica said...

We are hosting the entire family this year, so I just purchased several beautiful red table runners. To keep it inexpensive, I'm using simple white linens and finding diy ways to add red such as diy napkin rings, beautiful candlescapes, ornaments in apothecary jars etc... LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!

we hate you. love, us said...

I was thinking of doing something similar this year. I recently got a cupcake stand and I thought of making cupcakes and decorating the area with ornaments and lights. Like a cupcake tree, sorta. Adorable!

Post a Comment