10.01.2010

Friday Favorites

by erin

My favorites for this week, and pretty much all I can think about, are my recently-decided-upon inspiration colors for my bedroom redesign (or I guess I could just call it a design, as it is a big random room full of nothing right now).

Behr paint in Herbal Garden and Brown Teepee


and IKEA's gorgeous Hemnes dresser in chocolate brown


I still haven't figured any all of the details out yet, and I'm not sure if I'm going to go crazy and paint my walls bright green (Is that a bad idea? No, seriously, is it?), but I'm glad to have a vision after going back and forth in my head for weeks now.

Stay tuned for more photos of Operation No More Ugly Bedroom 2010!

ALSO: Minneapolis friends, have you heard about the possibility of an uptown CB2? Who's excited?!?

2 comments:

Katie S said...

I <3 the IKEA!
-Katie S

Kelley said...

Brown Teepee is very close to the color we chose for our bedroom. I really love it. The green looks very lush, too. Can't wait to see the outcome!

Post a Comment