Welcome to (another) new feature here at B:D:L!

As I'm sure you've gathered, I am legit OBSESSED with Glee. I love the characters, the stories, the humor, and most of all, the singing and dancing. I was a choir/theater nerd throughout my childhood, and I only wish we had been able to sing any songs like these in my high school shows.

Oh GLEE, how I LOVE YOU!

Anyway, as the new (fantastic) second season is officially underway, I'm going to start sharing my favorite Glee song with you the morning after the show. Obviously, I'm a little late on this week's, but, you know, deal with it.

My favorite song of the week was Lady Gaga & Beyonce's "Telephone", as sung by Rachel Berry (Lea Michele) and Sunshine Corazon (Charice). I was dreading Charice's appearance on Glee, but I was very pleasantly surprised. Her character was cute and sassy, and you really can't deny her amazing voice!


There isn't video of this song available online yet, but hopefully it's up somewhere soon, if for nothing else but to see Sue Sylvester run in and yell "shut up!" at the end. I adore her.

Make sure to watch Glee tomorrow night for the much-anticipated (by me) BRITNEY SPEARS episode!

Yay, Glee! Glee kids hooray!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I *LOVE* Glee!! :)

Post a Comment