3.17.2010

fabulous flats

by erin

Spring has indeed sprung in Minnesota, and it is, without a doubt, the best season of the year here.  However, as I'm just over halfway through my (last) semester, instead of enjoying the long(er), warm(er), sunny(er) days,  I'm finding ways to bring spring to me as I sit inside, staring out the window over my casebooks, and pouting.

I've been obsessed with flats lately, and as the weather has turned warmer, it seems like brightly colored and embellished flats are everywhere.  They're the perfect way to make the transition from winter to spring: cute, easy, and summery without showing toe.
 
Adore the ruffles... (Target)
...and the sparkles! (Guiseppe Zanotti via Zappos)
Perfect to brighten up a rainy day. (Calvin Klein via Zappos)
I have these and they are ADORABLE! (Target)
Perfect plaid. (Jessica Simpson via Zappos)
An applique flower here...(Rockport via Zappos)
...and here! (Target)
This print reminds me of the spring dresses I wore growing up. (Rocket Dog via Zappos)
Dress these up or down. (Nine West via Zappos)


Oh, fabulous flats. Where have you been all my life?

2 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

Great blog!

I love the post :)



xx

melissa oholendt said...

Flats. YAY. Perfect for the 5'10" crowd! My favorites? Toms and Tory Burch Revas - you won't find a more comfortable shoe.

Post a Comment