2.21.2010

breakfast with love

by erin

Here's a quick and easy breakfast for your Sunday morning.  Say I love you with heart shaped toast and eggs!

 

Recipe (courtesy of InStyle, with a few variations):
1. Butter both sides of a slice of whole wheat bread (I recommend vegan butter).
2. Using a heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut a heart from the bread.
3. Place the bread & heart in a nonstick pan and cook for a couple of minutes, until the cooked side is golden brown.
4. Flip both, and crack an egg into the heart.  Salt and pepper it to taste, and cover the pan.
5. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until the egg is as done as you want it.  Serve with love!



Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Jessica F. said...

I love this! And I have the same fabulous "coffee" mugs from Crate and Barrel which I am obsessed with.

Lisa said...

Very Cute! I needed those cookie cutters on V-day! :-)

Post a Comment