1.30.2010

how charming

by erin

If you've read my fashion manifesto, you know that I've resolved to make more of an effort when it comes to my own personal style.  One easy way to do that, I've found, is to take my extensive collection of of Target t-shirts and Old Navy sweaters and dress them up with bright, fun jewelry.  However, I'm not a fan of paying a lot for jewelry I'll only wear occasionally.  Enter Charming Charlie.

 photo courtesy of Charming Charlie

Charming Charlie is a fast-growing fashion accessory chain based in Houston, Texas, and with locations in eight Southeastern states. The store is growing fast: they plan to be at 100 stores by the end of 2010.

Although each store carries about 7,000 pairs of earrings and a similar number of necklaces and bracelets, plus clothes, shoes, and other accessories, it's surprisingly easy to maneuver.  The stores are set around detailed color stories and trends, and it's very clean and well-organized.  Products change quickly based on trends, so there's always something new.  And the best part?  Everything is 100% affordable.  You can stock up on fun jewelry guilt-free.

photo courtesy of Memphis Business Journal

To see the latest in fun fashion accessories, check out the Charming Charlie blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool! Might give me a whole new excuse to travel! :)

Patty Fadhouli said...

Hi Erin, I'm the Director of Marketing for Charming Charlie - thanks so much for blogging about us!

Post a Comment