Hi, lovely reader(s). I know I haven't been posting much lately, but I'm neck-deep in finals and, to be honest, a shower is an accomplishment these days. The good news is that I'm done as soon as I finish a paper (hence the current procrastination-motivated blog post) and then it's going to be post city! I've got a bunch of awesome things bookmarked that I'm dying to share with you, so stay tuned!
In the meantime...here are a few things I'm obsessed with right now:
- The fact that you are all awesome and, because of that, I'll be donating 32 cans to Second Harvest! 16 comments + 16 subscribers = 32 cans! That is going to make so many families so happy this holiday season. Thank you all so much for contributing! I'll make my donation this weekend and, as promised, I'll take a picture for you!
- Ebates. I'm usually kind of skeptical about programs like this, but I dug through their entire site and couldn't find a catch. Basically, if you go through ebates to shop online, they rebate a stated percentage of your total. It's so stinking easy and I can't believe I just discovered it now! If you've ever given me your email address (like...ever), I'm sure I sent you a referral, because with each referral, we both get $5. So if you want $5, check your inbox (or send me your email address and I'll hook you up)! I've done all of my Christmas shopping through them and it's paid off!
- Style Rookie. If you haven't seen this blog, spend a few minutes reading through it, and then try to guess the age of the author. Ready? She's 13. I've never seen someone so young with such presence and poise, and such knowledge of fashion. When I was 13...oh, let's not talk about it. I'll just say that I was much more concerned with boy bands than fashion.
- My new riding boots. I've been looking for boots like these for, quite literally, YEARS. So when I came across these at DSW a few weeks back, and they fit and were on sale and I had a coupon, I bought them immediately. I'm in love.
- New Year's. Ryan and I were recently nominated by our friends to throw a new year's party, and I guess I'm taking that as a compliment? But I've been wanting to throw a fancy party so I jumped at the opportunity, and I've already begun thinking of food, drinks, decor...