10.20.2008

i am just one of many...

by erin

...or am i?

let me explain.

I began this blog after looking around and seeing the tremendous lack of inspiration in my life.  I am a law student, and as such, have little time to indulge myself in the things I love - music, photography, words, color, life.  And at the same time, I am continually inspired by the things I see, hear, touch, feel.  I wanted an outlet, but I needed one that would fit into my schedule and budget.  So beauty:design:life was born.

I know there are hundreds upon thousands of blogs such as this out there.  So in that sense, I am one of many.  But in another sense, I am unique.  While I would love for others to see this blog and to share my inspirations in that way, I began this for selfish purposes, and I am perfectly fine with it being a purely selfish venture.  Also, there is no 'purpose' for this blog.  It is not solely a beauty blog, or a wedding blog, or a music blog.  It is, and will remain, an ever-changing entity.  Whatever inspires me on a given day is what will end up in a blog.  I pretty much guarantee that I will have an Apple product one day and mascara the next.  And I am really okay with that.

So, if you are reading this, I hope you enjoy it.  I hope the things that inspire me do the same for you.  And if you ever have a suggestion, please let me know.  I am always looking for the next best thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment