9.29.2011

banana soft serve

by erin

Although I'm working on becoming a healthier eater, there is one habit I can't break: I need want dessert after every.single.meal. Obviously, it would not be very good for me to eat chocolate or ice cream or cupcakes after every meal (I'm not one of those people who can eat, like, 10 m&ms and be satisfied. Do those people seriously even exist? I'm skeptical.) So, I'm working on finding healthyish alternatives to satisfy my sweet tooth. And this amazingly easy recipe is one of them.

Homemade Banana Soft Serve

Ingredients:
Frozen bananas.
...
Seriously, that's it. 

Take frozen bananas (I peel and chop them into 2-inch chunks before freezing), toss them in a food processor, and process them until they're creamy. 
Top with chocolate syrup if you'd like (I highly recommend this step). 
Eat and enjoy!

3 comments:

Ariane said...

Get in my belly! (not you, Erin)

erin said...

That would be weird, huh ;)

LindseyEveryday said...

Omg that looks so good.. I've had a serious sweet tooth the past couple of days and this did NOT help, lol.

By the way, I’m having a giveaway on my blog! It’s a gorgeous ruffed scarf by Nikkisic. Not your traditional scarf, but a mix between modern and 1700′s fashion! Go to http://www.l0velindsey.com to check it out :)

Post a Comment