6.27.2011

dress it up

by erin

I'm all about dresses this summer. It's so much easier to throw on a dress in the morning than to put together an outfit with several different pieces. Plus, they're more comfortable than sweatpants. Yeah I said it.
So when I got an email from the Limited advertising dresses at 30 percent off, I knew it was time to go dress shopping (again). 
Cute dresses? Win. Cute dresses on sale? Super win.
I love everything about this dress: the pleats, the color-blocking, the appliques, everything.

This is a pretty perfect work dress.

I love the neckline.

This dress mixes several different trends - safari, military (from one angle it looks like an old-timey war nurse's uniform), structured. And then there's the bow. Love, love, love.

And this is just adorable.

Which is your favorite? Are you rocking dresses this summer?

7 comments:

Robyn said...

Hi Erin,
I hope you are following this blog:

http://www.summerofdresses.com/

Robyn said...

oh, and my favorite one from the pictures above is the teal one!

erin said...

Yes, I actually blame Summer of Dresses for my dress obsession...ha. It's a great blog!

Unknown said...

I am ALL about dresses and love them for the same reasons as you. Found a SUPER cute dress just like the 2nd to last one but in a different color and can't wait to wear it :)
xoxo
-linh
http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

Ariane said...

Ooh, the first one is definitely my fave. (At first, I typed "face". That dress is certainly NOT my face.")

Obaging said...

I like all of the dresses that you featured, but I am everything for the last one. It is vibrant and fun, youthful yet can be really elegant as well. I wish I can have that one for myself.

Jessica said...

Forgot to tell you how much this inspired me (with my post-baby body) to get out and try a few on for a wedding this weekend. I ended up buying the top one. It hides all kinds of things! :) Thanks lady!

Post a Comment