2.03.2011

updates!

by erin

my blog had some work done, and she's not ashamed to admit it.
 

Over the past few months, I've been working, slowly but steadily, to make b:d:l a little more user friendly. I'm sure you've seen the about me and contact tabs (to the left, to the left), and I just created a recipe index! As a regular reader of several foodie blogs, I know how annoying it is to dig through past posts in search of a recipe you think you remember seeing, sometime, maybe... So I decided to make it a little easier for you to access and (re)locate my recipes. I hope you like it! I'll continue to update the index as I blog recipes, so please check back!

And if you'd like, you can follow me on twitter (where you'll find enlightening tweets about wine, cupcakes, Glee and my dog) and/or become a b:d:l "follower" by clicking on the appropriate links on the bottom left.

If there is anything else I can do to make my blog better, prettier, or easier to navigate, please let me know!!

1 comments:

Ariane said...

Love it!

Post a Comment