To say that I am not a Gwyneth Paltrow fan would be a vast understatement. I think she is snooty, out of touch and overrated. So imagine my surprise when she was the BEST PART of last night's Glee episode! I know, I couldn't believe it either.

Accordingly, my favorite song was "Forget You". It might be because it's a seriously awesome song on its own, but I really liked the Glee adaptation of it.

And the full song, which is suspiciously in a lower key. Perhaps Gwynnie's alto was a bit too low for tv?

Umbrella was pretty awesome, too, or at least its staging. But while watching it, I couldn't help but think back to my own high school theater days. I know Glee is far removed from reality, but a stage full of water? Come on now.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

such a great episode! i love glee and i love her!

the singing.dancing in the rain=awesome!

Post a Comment