8.26.2009

pretty paper.

by erin

So after the drama and stress that my wedding invitations turned out to be, it seemed that I would never see another invitation without wanting to simultaneously cry, barf, and drive off a cliff. Apparently, I've recovered, because when I ran across the below invitations on a hilarious blog I've just discovered, I fell in love. Drooling may or may not have been involved.

I love the colors and the map theme. So modern and cool.


and the font. oh my goodness, the font.


the bride found a bunch of vintage stamps on ebay and used them along with a few she purchased at the post office for a unique and amazing final product.


To see how these were made (completely DIY!) check out the bride's blog.

2 comments:

Traycina said...

OMG, I love those! Vintage, beautiful, unique, non-stuffy.... and they match your office ;-)

Glad to see you're back on the blog horse. I like your updates!

Anonymous said...

LOVE. What is that font, anyway? Anyone know?

Post a Comment